Library Picture

DETAIL REKOD
Kembali ke sebelumnya  XML Detail

JudulFaktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi pengambilan keputusan konsumen membeli produk motor cina: studi kasus dosen politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya
Klasifikasi15.023-PEM
Jumlah Bab5
PengarangNirwan Rasyid
PembimbingDR. Hj. Diah Natalisa, MBA
DR. Taufiq, MSc
Kata KunciConsumer Decision, Product, Promotion, P
KonsentrasiManajemen Pemasaran
Bentuk MediaTEXT
BahasaIndonesia
bidang usahaMotor
Tahun Terbit2006
Tempat TerbitPalembang
Kolasixvi, 98 hal. : il., tab. : 28 cm.
CatatanANOTASI:This research was done in order to investigate the effect of marketing mix toward the consumer decision buy the product of Chinese motor . there were five variables in this research. The independent variables wre product (X1), price (X2), promotion (X¬3) and distribution (X4) The dependent variable was the consumer decision buy the product of Chinese motor. The objectives of this research were :a ) to investigate the effect of marketing mix toward the the consumer decision buy the product of Chinese motor . and b) to investigate which dominant independent variables affected the the the consumer decision buy the product of Chinese motor. The method used in this research was causal. The number of sample in this research was 80 responden . The data wre collected through questionnaire. To Measure the relationship between variables, multiple regression analysis was used. Based on the analysis results. It was found that variables marketing mix were altogether affected significantly the consumer decision buy the product of Chinese motor. The variation of dependent variables changes (consumer decision buy the product Chinese motor )affected by independent variables (marketing mix )was 99.2 percent (R2 =0.992)while the rest which was 0.8 percent was affected by other variables by using t- test, it was found that variables of price partially dominant effect toward consumer decision buy the product of Chinese motor. It was 4.517 which was bigger than value of t- table ,1.992 whit significance level, sig= 0.000 < 0.005 and the Beta Value was 0.456 or 45.6 percent. From the whole findings int this research,the independent variables of marketing mix partially or simultaneously affected the consumer decision buy the product of Chinese motor.
LokasiTidak ada item untuk judul ini
Gambar Sampul
LampiranTidak Ada Berkas Terlampir
Ketersediaan
LOADING LIST...
 Kembali ke sebelumnya